Seven new data submission tutorials have been added to T3/Oat and are available from the data submission page.
The tutorials provide additional information to aid in the submission of germplasm information, phenotype data and genotype data using the data submission templates.
Data from the 2017 Public Oat Genotyping Initiative (POGI) is now available.
Download field layout and trait definition for Android Field Book
These tools provide a interface to the Android Field Book program created by the
Before using these tools it is necessary to import a field layout into the database.
In the Field Book program the range is the first level division and refers to the row of the field.
The second level division is the plot. All other columns are considered Extra Information. The program moves through the field row by row for measurements.
Create Field Layout and Trait File for import into the tablet
1. Select a field layout for your experiment. Download and save the file.
2. Select a category and one or more traits. Download and save the file.
3. Connect your tablet to this computer.
4. Move the field layout file to the field_import folder of the SD card of the tablet.
5. Move the trait file to the trait folder of the SD card of the tablet.
6. Import these files into the Field Book App.
7. Record measurements using the tablet.
Note: Other tablet apps can be used by opening the file from the field layout download in a spreadsheet application and adding on columns for each trait as in the
In 2009 the Toronto International Data Release Workshop agreed on a policy statement about prepublication data sharing.
Accordingly, the data producers are making many of the datasets in T3 available prior to publication of a global analysis.
Guidelines for appropriate sharing of these data are given in the excerpt from the Toronto
I agree to the Data Usage Policy as specified in Toronto Statement.